Pyer Moss — Executive Assistant to the C.O.O.
New York, NY
The Executive Assistant to the C.O.O. will work closely with the entire executive team of Pyer Moss to ensure high level organization goals are met. Reporting to the C.O.O., the executive assistant will ensure meetings are set, calendars are up to date, travel is booked, and maintain the highest professional standards in the organization.
- Interface with executives, teammates, and other internal and external professionals
- Work closely with the C.E.O.’s executive assistant to manage calendars and schedule meetings for the executive team
- Manage scheduling interviews and communicate logistics with candidates and teams
- Coordinate logistics for meetings and events
- Coordinate travel (both international and domestic)
- Maintain departmental contact lists, organization charts and meeting trackers
- File, copy, print and other ad hoc administrative support
- Ensure quality, consistency and timeliness of all meeting or event deliverables and communication
- Help facilitate onsite interviews and ensure a positive candidate experience
- Special projects to support the executive team as needed
- At least 2 years experience providing administrative support
- Ability to support senior level executives and interact with all levels in a professional manner
- Demonstrated ability managing complex calendars in multiple time zones and coordinating interviews and meetings/events
- Demonstrate a high degree of organization, detail and planning skills
- Self-starter who can manage multiple assignments and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Professional and personable attitude with an emphasis on composure, flexibility and discretion
- Ability to work effectively in both a collaborative and independent environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- A high level knowledge of the fashion industry is preferred but not necessarily required
*Please include your resume, cover letter, and any other relevant materials with your application to firstname.lastname@example.org *
Pyer Moss Apparel Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.